Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Moving to London, are you?
kool
How do I apply for this job!?
HOT, is that like a Barbarella Outfit?And does said job bring you and DOMO closer to me?Security word.... *ojoebj*HUH HUH bj......
I knew someone was going to beat me to this when I saw it. At least it was you. Give me a call if any of your co-workers get fired. (I can't imagine what would get a person fired from that job....)
Wow! The London Zoo. I hear if you're going to be incarcerated, that's the way to go. "rqgka"Robust quail gather korma always.
I wanna job as the hula hoop!
I'm going to start a Sea Monkey Zoo, devoted to the the Sea Monkey. I'm going to call it "The Sea Monkey Zoo".
are you damn serious? this is too funny
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Moving to London, are you?
kool
How do I apply for this job!?
HOT, is that like a Barbarella Outfit?
And does said job bring you and DOMO closer to me?
Security word.... *ojoebj*
HUH HUH bj......
I knew someone was going to beat me to this when I saw it.
At least it was you.
Give me a call if any of your co-workers get fired. (I can't imagine what would get a person fired from that job....)
Wow! The London Zoo. I hear if you're going to be incarcerated, that's the way to go.
"rqgka"
Robust quail gather korma always.
I wanna job as the hula hoop!
I'm going to start a Sea Monkey Zoo, devoted to the the Sea Monkey. I'm going to call it "The Sea Monkey Zoo".
are you damn serious? this is too funny
Post a Comment