I looked this up. It's like a weed that grows in Oklahoma an texas. We don't eat the plant, or do anything with it, we just use the seeds.
And how does a sesame seed stick to the bun? That's fucking magical. There's got to be some sesame seed glue out there. Either that, or they're adhesive on one side.
4 comments:
I'm good at tennis. But not as good as the wall. The wall is relentless.
If it wanted it to bloom, would you say, "open sesame"?
I say "open sesame" if I want to open shit.
I looked this up. It's like a weed that grows in Oklahoma an texas. We don't eat the plant, or do anything with it, we just use the seeds.
And how does a sesame seed stick to the bun? That's fucking magical. There's got to be some sesame seed glue out there. Either that, or they're adhesive on one side.
Post a Comment