Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
November 01, 2008
Grilled Chicken Dinner
Here's a meal I cooked. I cooked the chicken on the grill for 3 hours, wrapped in foil & stuffed with rosemary and onions. Then I made gravy, and corn salad. Served with cous cous and wine ... it was yum.
That looks good I like using the soda can in the cavity roasted chicken.If you want more recipes or if you want to take a look at the collection of tips I have for grilling you can visit www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com
5 comments:
Especially when I passed out on the salad.
We thought you fell in or something...
I just realized that most of this meal does not look at all appetizing on film.
or in photos, whatever.
That looks good I like using the soda can in the cavity roasted chicken.If you want more recipes or if you want to take a look at the collection of tips I have for grilling you can visit www.cookingandgrillinoutdoors.com
Post a Comment