
... NaBloPoMo is ovuh!!! (that rhymes)
Why it was great:
Why it was great:
- Now I can say that I posted every day for a month on this blog and on TBDOA.
- If anyone is listening.
- It does force you to come up with something, which creativity needs sometimes.
- Some of my best writing happened under time constraints.
- I am not referring to any of my NaBloPoMo posts.
- Although I was pretty happy with my list of fears. I felt like that was the truth.
Why it sucked hairy donkey balls:
- Much of what I produced was crap.
- I picked the worst month ever. Did I mention I had 2 yearbook deadlines, a major school field day, statewide standardized testing, a 4-day trip to NYC with my secret lover, and double choir rehearsals during this month?
- What was I thinking?
- I didn't get to read as many blogs during this month, because I felt the pressure to post something.
Why I recommend it:
- So that you can say you did something, finally, for chrissake.
- So you can drag your writing out of the rut.
- So you can unblock.
- It's April, and the theme is letters.
3 comments:
I get it!
Posting everyday does take a lot of energy. As of late, apparently, I have not had that much energy.
Congrats on a month straight of posting.
Have a great week.
Yay!
Now you can be my full time basement slave!
Silly girl! February only had 29 days this year!
Post a Comment