- Fear that I will wake up to discover a spider clinging to the tip of my nose.
- Fear that someone will be flinging a plate, and it will slice through the air just so, and knock out my two front teeth.
- Fear of getting a paper cut in my eye.
- As you can see, I have many fears about my face.
- Fear of losing my hair. It happens to women, you know. I have seen.
- Fear of strangers reaching out and pretending to squeeze my round butt behind my back, to make their friends laugh.
- Fear that the weird whistling noise I hear is actually my own breathing.
- Fear that the Life Saver I semi-choked on is still lodged in my windpipe, and I am breathing through the hole, and that is the whistling sound that I hear.
- I could go on, but I need to go cough this thing up.
March 15, 2008
Yes, I have fears.
Here is a list of some of my small, but real fears.