Okay, so I obviously suck at this (I swear scissors was a trick question.. they're HINGED!).
But, I would like to say that I very much appreciate that you use Newtons instead of foot-pounds, as I find that the most ridiculous measurement EVER. (engineering school sucks for undoing everything you learned about the metric system...)
8 comments:
Okay, so I obviously suck at this (I swear scissors was a trick question.. they're HINGED!).
But, I would like to say that I very much appreciate that you use Newtons instead of foot-pounds, as I find that the most ridiculous measurement EVER. (engineering school sucks for undoing everything you learned about the metric system...)
8 out of 10. I almost said "inclined plane" for the screw, but I had a lot of fun screwing on a wheel and axle back in '79 so I chose that answer.
I scored 8/10, but I gotta admit that I guessed on about 6 or 7 questions.
Better to be lucky than good, I always say.
I like your blog! I did not do as well as I expected, but it was fun to find out how unschooled I am about work and machines.
Ok what the hell is 'work', in terms of maths or engineering or whatever this test is about. None of this made sense...
What did I score.... not telling!!
I am shocked I got 7 out of 10.
I'm thinking pigpile on the spinning bed is an example of a very complex machine. No?
ok not bad for never having to teach this stuff and not learning about it since the 6th grade: 7
6/10 WTF?
Post a Comment