Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Wooo-hoo! I'm a losing lottery ticket!
I'm also socks, but I was hoping to be either batteries or a used kleenex.
a losing lottery ticket...meh.
WTF! I'm a losing lottery ticket!
I'm also socks! booyah!
I'm socks!
I'm a Christmas sweater.Like the silly one Mark Darcy wore in "Bridget Jones' Diary", I'm thinking.Wait...is it un-manly to admit I watched that? And that I know one of the male character's names? Fuck!
I am also socks!! :)Although, my word ver is "mitum", which is how mitten is pronounced with a mouthful of peanut butter.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wooo-hoo! I'm a losing lottery ticket!
I'm also socks, but I was hoping to be either batteries or a used kleenex.
a losing lottery ticket...
meh.
WTF! I'm a losing lottery ticket!
I'm also socks! booyah!
I'm socks!
I'm a Christmas sweater.
Like the silly one Mark Darcy wore in "Bridget Jones' Diary", I'm thinking.
Wait...is it un-manly to admit I watched that? And that I know one of the male character's names? Fuck!
I am also socks!! :)
Although, my word ver is "mitum", which is how mitten is pronounced with a mouthful of peanut butter.
Post a Comment