I always like to see that I've had some impact on people's lives.
By the way, I did not mention this when I was within range, but I believe that teddy bears dressed as other animals are hilarious. There's something about it that gives me a tingly feeling in my pancreas.
By the way, a big Indian and a little Indian were walking down the street. The little Indian was the son of the big Indian, but the big Indian was not the father of the little Indian.
4 comments:
Rarely if ever do things like this surprise me. Te secrets of people's sex lives totally fascinates me. I would love to know some secrets.
Ever read the book "The Day America Told The Truth"?
~Jef
I was so terrified by the article I had to stop reading. Whatever kinky sex and plush stuffed toys have in common is something I don't want to know.
I always like to see that I've had some impact on people's lives.
By the way, I did not mention this when I was within range, but I believe that teddy bears dressed as other animals are hilarious. There's something about it that gives me a tingly feeling in my pancreas.
By the way, a big Indian and a little Indian were walking down the street. The little Indian was the son of the big Indian, but the big Indian was not the father of the little Indian.
i know about plushies and furries and splashers and the whole thing...
i don't get it.
i just don't.
Post a Comment