Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Wow.Nadia's Theme, Born Free and Brian's Song all in one place?I think I just came a little bit.
that book is awesome! to the max!
You light up my Death Star...you give me Ewoks...you light up my lightsabre......
Okay, that made me laugh out loud.And I am not sorry to pollute your site with my personal comments. I shall even breathe heavily on my monitor while I type this. Er, what I meant to say was that my email is Zilal@aol.com.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow.
Nadia's Theme, Born Free and Brian's Song all in one place?
I think I just came a little bit.
that book is awesome! to the max!
You light up my Death Star...you give me Ewoks...you light up my lightsabre......
Okay, that made me laugh out loud.
And I am not sorry to pollute your site with my personal comments. I shall even breathe heavily on my monitor while I type this. Er, what I meant to say was that my email is Zilal@aol.com.
Post a Comment