Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
It's fun! try it and see.
I did this too. I'm a Dreamer.Apparently I'm "a bit of a romantic and like to get back to basics."Hmm. Well, basics if they include a high speed Internet connection.
i invented all the food vices. i have a very special category that the english word cannot cannote.
Wow. VisualDNA is clever.
Secret looooooovers...that's what we are....
Im a dreamer and a romantic. Thats just what I am =0)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I did this too. I'm a Dreamer.
Apparently I'm "a bit of a romantic and like to get back to basics."
Hmm. Well, basics if they include a high speed Internet connection.
i invented all the food vices. i have a very special category that the english word cannot cannote.
Wow. VisualDNA is clever.
Secret looooooovers...that's what we are....
Im a dreamer and a romantic. Thats just what I am =0)
Post a Comment