Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Wow...I know less about chemistry than someone who has never taken it in high school! Yikes.
Let us never speak of this again.
Well, at least I did better than average for people with some college chemistry...
25/26. They tripped me up on the sulfur question. I didn't like the way some of the questions were phrased, but all in all it was an interesting test.
23/26, which is upsetting to me.But I guess that's what I get for having become a theoretician.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow...I know less about chemistry than someone who has never taken it in high school! Yikes.
Let us never speak of this again.
Well, at least I did better than average for people with some college chemistry...
25/26. They tripped me up on the sulfur question. I didn't like the way some of the questions were phrased, but all in all it was an interesting test.
23/26, which is upsetting to me.
But I guess that's what I get for having become a theoretician.
Post a Comment