Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
This is the creepiest WTF of all time.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
however, i wouldn't mind wearing some happy face pork luncheon meat on my head!
just weird. I wonder where you find this sort of stuff.
That doll is kinda scary...
Eeeeeew...what's with the smiley lunchmeat? I can't eat something that smiles back at me...
the dog in the cup is ADORABLE.the rest makes me feel dead inside.
I always put a little cream and annoying little dog in my morning java. What was wtf about that?
My head hurts. Why do you torment me so?
Speaking of WTF....BOOMy WV: sftwjubsThat girl had some sweet jubs!J
Now that is some definite freaky stuff!
Every single one of those pictures was worse than the one before it.I have to go scrub my eyeballs now.
Oh God. Someone needs to burn that last doll. *shudder*
WTF is right?!!!!
Dear God,Make it stop.Love, Erica and Spinning Girl
No. Really. Where do you find this stuff?
thankgoodness friday never hesitates
Poopy masks!
I think that if I weren't a vegetarian I would go for smiling lunch meat 100%
that last doll is completely unacceptable. that freaks me out.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
This is the creepiest WTF of all time.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
however, i wouldn't mind wearing some happy face pork luncheon meat on my head!
just weird. I wonder where you find this sort of stuff.
That doll is kinda scary...
Eeeeeew...what's with the smiley lunchmeat? I can't eat something that smiles back at me...
the dog in the cup is ADORABLE.
the rest makes me feel dead inside.
I always put a little cream and annoying little dog in my morning java. What was wtf about that?
My head hurts.
Why do you torment me so?
Speaking of WTF....
BOO
My WV: sftwjubs
That girl had some sweet jubs!
J
Now that is some definite freaky stuff!
Every single one of those pictures was worse than the one before it.
I have to go scrub my eyeballs now.
Oh God. Someone needs to burn that last doll. *shudder*
WTF is right?!!!!
Dear God,
Make it stop.
Love,
Erica and Spinning Girl
No. Really. Where do you find this stuff?
thankgoodness friday never hesitates
Poopy masks!
I think that if I weren't a vegetarian I would go for smiling lunch meat 100%
that last doll is completely unacceptable. that freaks me out.
Post a Comment