Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Who lets the kid do that anyhow? And I wanna see a patent outline on that piggy. Does it come in other animals?
those kitties in cups are so cute!*barf*
who doesn't get stuck in a situation where the only woman within 30 miles is your "blow-up boinking piggy."
The truly awful thing about those kitties in the coffee mugs is that the one on the right is in a cocker spaniel mug.Way to much cuteness for its own good!
(that Cure song was totally in my head so I used it for my post today, too! crrrazzzzzzy)
And the caption to this group could be "These are all probably aliens sent to spy on Earth life forms"???
darth pug and cup o kitties are adorable.the rest makes me hurt inside.
i think i dated the being in the 3rd picture. it was a short, but passionate romance. then he gave me some line about having to return home and now he doesn't take my calls anymore. loser.
That pig is insanely hot. I cannot contain myself right now. phooey.
Bonking pig? Bonking pig?And kitties in cups.You need a vacation, I think.Bonking pig?
I must have that pig!
That last chick looks like Apollo Ohno.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Who lets the kid do that anyhow?
And I wanna see a patent outline on that piggy. Does it come in other animals?
those kitties in cups are so cute!
*barf*
who doesn't get stuck in a situation where the only woman within 30 miles is your "blow-up boinking piggy."
The truly awful thing about those kitties in the coffee mugs is that the one on the right is in a cocker spaniel mug.
Way to much cuteness for its own good!
(that Cure song was totally in my head so I used it for my post today, too! crrrazzzzzzy)
And the caption to this group could be "These are all probably aliens sent to spy on Earth life forms"
???
darth pug and cup o kitties are adorable.
the rest makes me hurt inside.
i think i dated the being in the 3rd picture. it was a short, but passionate romance. then he gave me some line about having to return home and now he doesn't take my calls anymore. loser.
That pig is insanely hot.
I cannot contain myself right now.
phooey.
Bonking pig? Bonking pig?
And kitties in cups.
You need a vacation, I think.
Bonking pig?
I must have that pig!
That last chick looks like Apollo Ohno.
Post a Comment