Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
The last picture is one mighty fine horror. The consistency of his eyebrow, eyeball and mouth fluff is making me break out in hives.
That last one scared the bojangles out of me. I'll be afraid to close my eyes tonight -I'm pretty sure I'll have nightmares.I wish Batman would come over and make some brownies at my house.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
That last one is scary. In the first one it's got to be the bird that makes it okay—it's definitely not the pink bunny suit on a grown man.
AUGH!!!!!!!!!
As long as I focus on the wee, cute brown birdie in the first shot, it will all be OK and the clowns will not eat me...As for the last photo, there are no words. Just pure, unadulterated, bladder-clenching terror.
I had alien plush once. It got up and ran away. I named him steve
batman baking brownies... Isn't that a soul song?
For: the orange hairdoAgainst: yellow suit freakshow
Ok Spinnerina...Its official...I am now SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!
I had several witty comments to post here, but they've all just been replaced by my ridiculous laughter while not trying to choke on my fried rice.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
The last picture is one mighty fine horror. The consistency of his eyebrow, eyeball and mouth fluff is making me break out in hives.
That last one scared the bojangles out of me. I'll be afraid to close my eyes tonight -I'm pretty sure I'll have nightmares.
I wish Batman would come over and make some brownies at my house.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
That last one is scary. In the first one it's got to be the bird that makes it okay—it's definitely not the pink bunny suit on a grown man.
AUGH!!!!!!!!!
As long as I focus on the wee, cute brown birdie in the first shot, it will all be OK and the clowns will not eat me...
As for the last photo, there are no words. Just pure, unadulterated, bladder-clenching terror.
I had alien plush once. It got up and ran away. I named him steve
batman baking brownies... Isn't that a soul song?
For: the orange hairdo
Against: yellow suit freakshow
Ok Spinnerina...Its official...I am now SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!
I had several witty comments to post here, but they've all just been replaced by my ridiculous laughter while not trying to choke on my fried rice.
Post a Comment