January 31, 2007

Q & A. Whatev.

If you could choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
That would probably be gluttony. Or
violent sexual love. Is that a vice?

If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
The fact that I am answering these questions. Oh, and the disrupted ecological balance caused by overpopulation of certain species. And that there are
Osmonds.

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most?
Calvin. Or maybe Opus.

If you could live one day in your life over again which would it be?
Each & everyone one, without changing a thing. OK, that is a lie. There are too many to choose just one. So maybe I'll just make tomorrow the one that makes up for everything.

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
Probably
this guy.

What is your one most important contribution to this world?
That I can reach out and wrap my hand in your guts, and pull.

What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I can lie backwards on a piano bench and play Bach's Minuet in G with my hands up over my head.

What is your most cherished possession?
Actual object? My treasure chest of photos. Intangible possession? My wit.

What one person influenced your life the most growing up?
My grandfather.

What one word describes you better than any other?
Temperamental.

What is one thing you lost or sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
Every time you ask me this, I tell you the same thing. It is a secret.

10 comments:

jamwall said...

i'm so turned on, i could bathe myself in relish right now.

i'm off to the grocery store!

DaMasta said...

All I'm picturing right now is you lying backwards on a piano bench with your hands over your head.

i'm off to get off!

Bill said...

I may borrow that word "tempermental" as a descriptive. Any time I'm asked that question the only thing I can think of is "moody" and I figure that's not the most attractive quality. But if I say I'm a bit tempermental ... well, just sounds better to me.

If I were answering these questions (and I may), I also would pick my grandfather.

Scarlet Hip said...

Calvin and Opus???? Photos and wit?? I don't even have to do this meme, you answered every question almost exactly the way I would have. My God, it's like we were separated at birth.

Freewheel said...

Are you serious about the piano thing?

Spinning Girl said...

yes, I really can do that. I figured if Mozart could do it, I can do it.

Tits McGee said...

What Damasta said.

Jeans Pants said...

The piano thing is pretty cool. My grandfather influenced me the most too

AndyT13 said...

I know this seems really stupid, but you're so unusual in so many ways that I actually think it MIGHT be possible that you really CAN play that minuet upside down and backwards. Um...CAN YOU?
Cause if you can that would impress the shit out of me (for reasons I don't care to disclose).
Today is 109 days.

AndyT13 said...

Whoops. I should have read the comments first. OK, I'm REALLY impressed. You could probably have won an exhorbitant sum of money from me had you bet me that you could do that at a party.