Didn't you feel kind of cold and empty when it was all over? I would have been much happier (literally) if the last minute and a half had been left off. I loved it, but it made me sad.
Okay, please don't spoil the plot for those of us living in a hole and not going to be able to see it for atleast another week, even though we've got the times for the theater in downtown Royal Oak, MI, where all the artsy films are showing...otherwise, I can't come back to this site until after I see it!
DUH! I saw this movie and raved to e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e! Wasn't that you? Guess not. Obviously Corley didn't get the point of the flick. I thought it was wonderful, ESPECIALLY the end. I can't rave about this film enough. It's from my people in Spain and it was a wonderfully told story with beautiful artwork. The Faun was my fav! Didn't you love the way he talked? :D
16 comments:
Didn't you feel kind of cold and empty when it was all over? I would have been much happier (literally) if the last minute and a half had been left off.
I loved it, but it made me sad.
Okay, please don't spoil the plot for those of us living in a hole and not going to be able to see it for atleast another week, even though we've got the times for the theater in downtown Royal Oak, MI, where all the artsy films are showing...otherwise, I can't come back to this site until after I see it!
It is a good movie. I recommend it too.
i wanna be the voiceover guy with the serious deep toned voice.
except i'll be reciting my plans to built an effigy of spinning girl out of movie theater popcorn molded together with marshmellow sauce.
i keep wanting to call this movie "pants labyrinth."
there's a maze in my pants!
yeah, a maze ... ZING!
i keep a monopoly board in my other pants.
Does jamwall keep in in his Jeanspants? Ha! get it? I'm glad you liked the movie as much as you did. now you get my post =0)
Hmmmm...Jamwalls being silly...THAT never happens! LOL! I guess I MUST see this movie then!
DUH! I saw this movie and raved to e-v-e-r-y-o-n-e! Wasn't that you? Guess not. Obviously Corley didn't get the point of the flick. I thought it was wonderful, ESPECIALLY the end. I can't rave about this film enough. It's from my people in Spain and it was a wonderfully told story with beautiful artwork. The Faun was my fav! Didn't you love the way he talked? :D
I'm with Fritz. I'll have to wait intil Netflix brings it to my door.
... but it's been on my list for months.
It looks so mystical...like Lord of the rings!
not to say there's much room in my jeanspants, but there are plenty of pockets each one containing a moderately priced mexi-midget.
I saw a related movie called "pan's labrador" about a mythical dog that could play the flute.
i'm in jamwall's pants pockets?
Re: "Obviously corley didn't get the point of the flick"
I'm complicated!
What's wrong with me: http://eleventoseven.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-i-react.html
Did you know that the guy who played The Faun and Mr. Fancy Hands had to learn Spanish for the part?
Post a Comment