1. BEST Random Cartoon
Left on a Desk for me to Find:
(click to enlarge)
(context: I described the Great White Shark as not really the size of a tractor trailer, more like a U-Haul. Somebody liked my story, so this cartoon was born. Check out the snorkeling T-Rex, Jonesing for seafood, useless forelimbs and all)
3. BEST Boundary-Crossing Greeting by a Student:
"Hey, Gorgeous!"
(by an 8th grade girl)
4. BEST Random Post-it Stuck to a Locker:
4. BEST Random Post-it Stuck to a Locker:

12 comments:
For some reason, I like the monkey licking note. But I'm in a dither these days so I could be wrong. I'm adjusting to time zone differences. What the hell time is it anyway?
watch out for that kid that said, "hey gorgeous". He's gonna be a slimeball.
Hey gorgeous!
You have the best job.
I neglected to mention the "Hey G!" comment was from a girl who thinks she is about 25.
I'll amend the post!
You have the best students ever. I enjoy being licked very much.
That's YOUR handwriting!!!
you DO have a great job.
no one licks monkeys here. that i'm aware of, anyway.
I wish I could take credit for this, but I am sad to say, these are 100% unprovoked, un-manipulated events.
you have the same licking monkey habit that i have!
we're like kindred spirits!
The first kid is obviously a prodigy.
I don't know what is funnier about that first photo:
-The pure cheddar goldfish
-The senile whale
-The T-Rex's arms
-The T-Rex's snorkel gear
-Or the fact that there is a T-Rex in it to begin with
I could look at that drawing for hours in awe.
Monkey licking is more popular than I knew!
Post a Comment