Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Oh, so true.And big ups for the use of "geyserholes."
Yeah...I had to click on your comment link 3 times to finally get it to work. Now I can't remember my original comment...Damn blogger.
GEYSERHOLE!
Heh....unreliable.We were talking about sex weren't we? Oh blogger...well now this comment seems out of place!
Ditto on blogger.
Don't get me started. I've been having a problem lately when trying to leave comments. It just gives me a blank page, with no where to leave my dull witted or pithy observations.
big HUGE donkey geyserholes!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, so true.
And big ups for the use of "geyserholes."
Yeah...I had to click on your comment link 3 times to finally get it to work. Now I can't remember my original comment...
Damn blogger.
GEYSERHOLE!
Heh....unreliable.
We were talking about sex weren't we? Oh blogger...well now this comment seems out of place!
Ditto on blogger.
Don't get me started.
I've been having a problem lately when trying to leave comments. It just gives me a blank page, with no where to leave my dull witted or pithy observations.
big HUGE donkey geyserholes!
Post a Comment