This post idea came from my dad. Take a piece of your text and run it through several iterations of the Google Translator. It's like The Telephone Game, only by yourself. I am quite pleased with the results!
Your truck is your baby? Washing & waxing it is your major activity in life? You obviously have PDS (penis of diminutive size), or you would get a real hobby, like physics or rugby. You web-surf in your basement?!? How much kiddie porn do you actually have on your hard drive? Is it because your mom is upstairs watching Ellen reruns and you don't want to disturb her? Is it because you want to keep an eye on your death's-head moths to make sure they don't escape to the outside world? Anyways? Anyways?!?!? What are you, 6 and three-quarters?!? Next you'll tell me that I'm not the boss of you. Grabbing your master's degree? Yeah, that's the terminology we use in post-graduate studies. Did I mention I yanked a second master's a few years ago, and will one day pluck a PhD? Fuckin' retard. 6 months researching suited poker chips? Ummm, yeah. You landed smack dab in the middle of MY blog researching suited poker chips? Glad it led you to my heartfelt post about combating my little fascination with alcohol. Since I have never mentioned poker on my blog, maybe it was me saying I "FLUSHed" all my old booze down the toilet that led you here. Welcome, scumbag! Emoticons do not have noses. Please use :) , not :0) in any future correspondence with me. Yes, I do have nice blogging friends!
Iterations
English to German
German to French
French back to English
English to German again
German to French again
French to English
English to Italian
Italian to English
English to Arabic
Arabic to English
The Final Product:
Are you a truck child? The wash and candles of East main activity in life? Clearly you have the socialist (measuring tiny Benesis), or you yourselves, turning right Libhabiri. It has become physically or when receiving the ball. You demolition net you in the cellar of wine?! How many child prostitution you really strongly to the training and the pooling of ice? Because the mother to respond to the interest in repetition lifting customs I do not want to trouble? And, because you want to hold on the eye, you head women Dead to ensure that they do not belong to the outside world? in one way or another? in one way or another? ! ! Anything you three quarters, 6,? ! And declared that they were not initially Director yours. You Rabresintazioni degrees on Gribarla? Yes, this is the terminology used in Laskyamo studies behind you. He explained that much of me this morning Violentiminti seconds. Mr. preferred. Years ago and the project on doctoral? Vukin makes delay. 6-month course of the Polish sharp Hawk dispersal Gintsberoshinn common? The mm, yes. You have a decline in the average Shuli mine Savan, Achieving Losentiza sharply from the 3,096 participants dispersed nature of the communications? You are stations which are, fortunately, also ratified the conduct against mine Alkowles little magic. I did not ever clearer separation hooks to the attainment of mine, probably the most part of me : All of the old men who Tulita here "Riskiakoa," schnapsen, lead. Skumbag welcome! Imotikons from their noses, and we have not. Use demands :). 0) in future correspondence with me. We welcome Bluqing friends!
9 comments:
I'm pretty certain this is what they're talking about when they "something was lost in translation."
I can't believe I was FIRST *AGAIN*. I guess there must be some advantage to being on another continent. I'll continue to look for more advantages. ;)
let me try (following the same translation you followed):
ORIGINAL TEXT:
spinning girl.
I want to spank your naughty rump and have you call me "daddy cowbell"
TRANSLATION:
Girl slips more than many. I would like to invite you one verpr ügeln you and me and those Insolati Hintertel "These" cow bell and Dad
and translated by Gizoogle
Girl slips more tizzy many . They call me tha black folks president. I would like ta invite you one vizzay ügeln you n me n those Insolati Hintertel "These" cow bell n Dad
there's obviously something wrong with all of you because that made perfect sense to me.
yes i take pills, why?
i wanna spank the restoration nonupdated of the girl's naughty rump.
i played this game when i translated wu-tang clan lyrics into chinese and the back to english
Sounds like you put it thru the Sean Paul translator. I swear he's just making up words.
I felt the communal warmth of the blogosphere when I read, "We welcome Bluqing friends!"
Lonesome no more!
Oh my crap.
Translated to Japanese and then back to English:
The ohio state my junk.
Post a Comment