Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
March 22, 2006
p.s. I Googled "slinky" to search for favorite childhood toys and instead found this. I have now forgotten what my post was going to be about. Samba!!! Oh & here's a shout out to TogOut!
I'm happy to be the first comment but I'm afraid I have nothing to say about male crotch shots. (The guy in green looks like he may want to be in a Richard Simmons exercise video.)
And the PeePee Jeans girl needs buttons. She might catch cold. (And why are people in Calvin Klein ads almways masturbating?)
Oh see now that is a very DIFFERENT sort of Slinky from the one I got stuck playing with. All mine did was flip flop down the stairs if you pushed it just so. You had to have a lot more imagination back then. I wouldn't mind playing with this NEW kind of Slinky but then, how silly would that be - kids on playgrounds everywhere would just point and say "look at that Hag trying to be a kid again ..."
I would say "hubba hubba", but he looks so sassy in that pose. Makes me want to take him shopping and check out guys together. I could ask him things like: "How big do you think HIS is?" And he'd say, "grrrl, I just had that last week an' he ain't packin' nothin' but a triple A battery!"
12 comments:
I'm happy to be the first comment but I'm afraid I have nothing to say about male crotch shots. (The guy in green looks like he may want to be in a Richard Simmons exercise video.)
And the PeePee Jeans girl needs buttons. She might catch cold. (And why are people in Calvin Klein ads almways masturbating?)
I'm just rambling here ...
i bet this guy waxes his nards
Oh see now that is a very DIFFERENT sort of Slinky from the one I got stuck playing with. All mine did was flip flop down the stairs if you pushed it just so. You had to have a lot more imagination back then.
I wouldn't mind playing with this NEW kind of Slinky but then, how silly would that be - kids on playgrounds everywhere would just point and say "look at that Hag trying to be a kid again ..."
why thank you jiggs, i do wax my nards..
It's Slinky, It's Slinky,
For fun it's a wonderful toy.
It's Slinky, It's Slinky,
It's fun for a girl and a boy????
Oh, I will shout out to TogOut too! Definitely.
Right now I'm picturing a penis crawling down the stairs slinky-style.
And callin' it a day.
It's Slinky! It's Slinky!
For fun it's a wonderful toy!
It's fun for a girl and a boy!
It's fun for a girl and a boy!
Doesn't waxing your nards hurt?
I would never wax MY nards. Boyz will just have to deal. Gah.
I just spit water all over the monitor. That was awesome.
I would say "hubba hubba", but he looks so sassy in that pose. Makes me want to take him shopping and check out guys together. I could ask him things like: "How big do you think HIS is?" And he'd say, "grrrl, I just had that last week an' he ain't packin' nothin' but a triple A battery!"
Weee! I just love all my imaginary gay friends!
Post a Comment