Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I'm a frappincino but they're wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Cuz they said my caffeine level is low. Pah-leeze! I sweat caffeine.The childish part they got right.
I'm black coffee. But in real life I'm cream three splendas (in case you ever want to buy me coffee)
i'm an irish coffee.i'm wild, spontaneous, and outgoing.i'm also too extreme and reckless.i drink coffee when i want to keep drinking booze.this is probably true. i don't like coffee too much.i'm a tea lady. also, diet coke.is there a quiz for what kind of diet coke i am?
Oh god...it's all true!At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modernAt your worst, you are: childish and over indulgentYou drink coffee when: you're craving something sweetYour caffeine addiction level: low
This is what I like to call a "known known."
I'm black coffee...in bed.
I am a soy latte: At my best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxedAt my worst, you are: dogmatic and pickyI drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting itmy caffeine addiction level: mediumooooo...that makes me sound all crunchy and birkenstock wearing, which I used to be but now am not.
oh, that's funny.at MY best, YOU are dogmatic and picky.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm a frappincino but they're wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Cuz they said my caffeine level is low. Pah-leeze! I sweat caffeine.
The childish part they got right.
I'm black coffee. But in real life I'm cream three splendas (in case you ever want to buy me coffee)
i'm an irish coffee.
i'm wild, spontaneous, and outgoing.
i'm also too extreme and reckless.
i drink coffee when i want to keep drinking booze.
this is probably true. i don't like coffee too much.
i'm a tea lady. also, diet coke.
is there a quiz for what kind of diet coke i am?
Oh god...it's all true!
At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern
At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent
You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet
Your caffeine addiction level: low
This is what I like to call a "known known."
I'm black coffee...in bed.
I am a soy latte:
At my best, you are: free spirited, down to earth, and relaxed
At my worst, you are: dogmatic and picky
I drink coffee when: you need a pick me up, and green tea isn't cutting it
my caffeine addiction level: medium
ooooo...that makes me sound all crunchy and birkenstock wearing, which I used to be but now am not.
oh, that's funny.
at MY best, YOU are dogmatic and picky.
Post a Comment