March 14, 2006

Inside the Actors Studio


gratuitous hottie photo

Last night I was watching Inside the Actors Studio on Bravo, and I decided that if some of my favorite people can be subjected to James Lipton's questions, then so can I! So first I stopped by the Michael J. Fox Foundation (you too can use humor and personal drive to cope with neurological illness!) and made a donation, then sat down to be grilled by this most alluring host. It sure beats the hell out of the lame-ass meme I put up the other day.

In the Actor's Seat: Spinning Girl

What is your favorite word?
torque

What is your least favorite word?
nostril

What turns you on?
Self-assuredness, comfort with oneself and a quick, intelligent sense of humor.

What turns you off?
Arrogance and dismissiveness.

What sound or noise do you love?
A rushing wind; a heavy downpour; the surf.

What sound or noise do you hate?
The scrape of a fork against a plate; the drip of a faucet; a squeal of brakes, followed by a crash.

What is your favorite curse word?
Skanky whore, followed closely by goddam motherf***ing sonofabitching c***sucking whore.

What profession, other than yours, would you like to attempt?
Acting, or possibly piloting a shuttle to & from the moon.

What profession would you not want to attempt?
School bus driver / politician (tie)

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say?
Welcome home. Here you can eat anything you want and never get fat. Here you can drink the finest wine with abandon and never be tortured. Here are all your friends and family and your beloved cat. Here is Shepherd Boy*. Here you will feel no pain, you will never be tired, you can play ball in the house and run with scissors. Please just wipe your feet and put on the comfy socks we have provided, and fill out this brief comment card.


Thank you Bernard Pivot, may I have another?

9 comments:

Scarlet Hip said...

I did this very same thing back in my first month of blogging!

Great minds.

jiggs said...

God might say to me: Welcome to heaven, where all the ladies' rearends are full and round.

I've wondered about this before and I will wonder about it again: can you do it in heaven?

DaMasta said...

I heart J.D.

I hate LOOKING at nostrils. They gross me out. Just like feet. Blehhhhhhhhhhp. Grody.

aughra said...

My favorite word is Naugahyde.

Crystal said...

My heaven is full of pizza, beer, chocolate and cuddly animals romping about that don't ever poop.
But I poop in my heaven. After all that pizza and beer it could quickly turn into hell if I couldn't poop. Plus, pooping is kinda nice.

Sleep Goblin said...

*laughing* did you take down that meme? that's hilarious :)

Bill said...

One of these days I'm going to do this meme. For no other reason than I think the world needs to know how I feel on these topics. (I think this has come up at the U.N. I think it was Sudan that asked, "What is Bill's favourite word?" So I need to address this soon.)

Willie Baronet said...

You, my dear, are a piece of work. :-) And yes, Johnny Depp is hot. Even us straight guys think so.

Bill said...

And now I've done this one too. (I really only liked my last answer though.)