Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Don't mind if I do! Word verification for this post:LICALER <-- almost liquor!!!!
Sweet!WV: eocanatI don't even know what that means
awesome! but not awesome my WV: cruder
Miss ya, almost back and believe it or not, I survived the hellish summer of 2008. hapy new year.
that's not how you spell it in Estonian, is it? Until it appears in Estonian, you're safe.(Beer in Estonian isn't "grobj," is it? Cuz that my word verif)
Fuck yeah. Does it make sense that mine says "consp" which reminds me of either constipation or conspiracy?
Nice. Now I'm thirsty. :-)Fyi, thought of you:http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/
i was almost afraid to post a comment in case i got one too!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Don't mind if I do!
Word verification for this post:
LICALER <-- almost liquor!!!!
Sweet!
WV: eocanat
I don't even know what that means
awesome!
but not awesome my WV: cruder
Miss ya, almost back and believe it or not, I survived the hellish summer of 2008.
hapy new year.
that's not how you spell it in Estonian, is it? Until it appears in Estonian, you're safe.
(Beer in Estonian isn't "grobj," is it? Cuz that my word verif)
Fuck yeah. Does it make sense that mine says "consp" which reminds me of either constipation or conspiracy?
Nice. Now I'm thirsty. :-)
Fyi, thought of you:
http://fuckyoupenguin.blogspot.com/
i was almost afraid to post a comment in case i got one too!
Post a Comment