Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
yesterday we saildevour your velvet translucent sky magic kiss
Here's mine:Yesterday's woman withA slow, cold smile, Her kiss like a sacred sail inAn ocean of translucent, warm desire:Wear this soft, ghostly fever andRemember my magicBroken, but vast.Kind of fizzled at the end.
you naked smileask for fever candygive in baby
Worry on womanWake or say whyWith Velvet trustUp the wet skyYesterday it was youngTranslucent stream through you we speak(Maybe I tripped at one too many shows, but I kinda get it....)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yesterday we sail
devour your velvet
translucent sky
magic kiss
Here's mine:
Yesterday's woman with
A slow, cold smile,
Her kiss like a sacred sail in
An ocean of translucent, warm desire:
Wear this soft, ghostly fever and
Remember my magic
Broken, but vast.
Kind of fizzled at the end.
you naked smile
ask for fever candy
give in baby
Worry on woman
Wake or say why
With Velvet trust
Up the wet sky
Yesterday it was young
Translucent stream through you we speak
(Maybe I tripped at one too many shows, but I kinda get it....)
Post a Comment