Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Practice, practice, practice!
You're the superstar of my world.
Osbasso beat me to it. Damn.But how do Icelandic choirs get to Carnegie Hall?
Congrats!!
If I went, would I like for the pair of luscious lips eating sushi? (probably would make it hard to sing.) oh yeah, just look for the hottest spinning woman on stage. congrats!!
oh wow! that's badass
You are a diva. Props!
How fabu. Carnegie Hall! You little devil you.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Practice, practice, practice!
You're the superstar of my world.
Osbasso beat me to it. Damn.
But how do Icelandic choirs get to Carnegie Hall?
Congrats!!
If I went, would I like for the pair of luscious lips eating sushi? (probably would make it hard to sing.)
oh yeah, just look for the hottest spinning woman on stage.
congrats!!
oh wow! that's badass
You are a diva. Props!
How fabu. Carnegie Hall! You little devil you.
Post a Comment