Your Aura is Green |
![]() You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous. You are fierce in your judgment, yet forgiving of many different viewpoints. You are strongly opinionated. You work hard, then nap for long periods. But why the hell can't you get those papers graded? The kids turned those in like 2 weeks ago! Famous greens include: Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Kermit the Frog, and Martha Stewart. |
April 30, 2008
.. but we knew that, eh?
After somebody told me they had a dream about getting his aura repaired, I decided I needed some help from Blogthings. It always comes through as a tool of divination for me... it is a miracle!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My aura is a tool alright!
Ooooo!
Word verification:
POOUM <---- Winnie the Pooh's Utility Manwich
Hey! I'm a green too!
I'm into spankings too!!!
Wow!
I'll stop...
Iam also green!
My Aura is blue:
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.
The purpose of your life: showing love to other people
Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah
Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor
On a side note, I would love to be a psychic! How rad would that be?!?!
Your Aura is Blue
Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.
You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.
The purpose of your life: showing love to other people
Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah
Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor
Yah pretty accurate..except for the careers for me to try!! WTF?
Your Aura is Red
You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.
Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!
The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures
Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez
Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon
Pretty damn accurate. Except, i DO take out my emotions on others. That's what they're there for, duh! And I've tried all those careers, too. Awesome.
OH. and in case u forgot, i'm at quesadillasforbreakfast.wordpress.com, not blogger. :)
Post a Comment