- I can't believe I am going to go tutor a kid on a Sunday.
- What was I thinking?!?!?
- Hmm, I think Jamwall makes much better coffee than me. Mine tastes brown.
- Where can I buy juniper berries?
- Norton kinda sucks.
- Do you think they make the subscription key impossible to find so that I will just upgrade to make my life easier?
- I think so.
- Daily posting will make me a better blogger.
- You know what else would make me better?
- Posts with substance.
- Oh, I've only been blocked for about a year now.
- Did anyone notice?
- Is blogging dying out?
- What's the next new thing?
March 02, 2008
Sunday morning list from inside my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
My coffee rules in your pants!
Oh and juniper berries can be found in the spice aisle.
WORD VERFICATION:
SHGIFUL <---- Its in the spice aisle fo' shgiful!
This was like reading my own thoughts.
Except for the Jamwall part.
ha ha. i hate blogging buti do it for my own piece of mind. not that anyone is every interested in what i say! it's mostly stupid!
why do you need juniper berries?
completely unrelated but i thought you'd like: cute!
i would love to do the "daily" blog thing, but i just cant bring myself to sit and do it every night.
best case for me is 3 posts per week...
Juniper Berries
Post a Comment