December 13, 2007

belated Birthday goodness!

These thanks are so long overdue that it's embarrassing. On my birthday (Nov. 5) I received not one, but two, bouquets at work from far-away admirers!

The first bouquet was from Jamwall, muse of my muse, my midnight heavy-breather and my morning wake-up call, hand to my puppet self, master of my secret inner teacher-slut:



The second was from Osbasso, awakener of my inner half-nekkid dancing sprite, solo enthusiastic applauder in my audience of one:

Thank you both for such surprising wonderfulness! Such unexpected kindness made my day, my week, my entire birthday month.

2 comments:

jamwall said...

Trying to fit myself in the large box proved to be difficult.

Osbasso said...

You didn't mention the chocolate that came with it. Or the half-nekkid picture that you sent back as a thank you!