September 18, 2007

An original piece of work!

Well, I might have seen my secret crush do this on her blog ... ahem ... so? I'm busy, dammit!!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:
(first pet & current car)
Dr. Shitheap

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME:
(fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Mint Oreo Oreo (Yeah baby! like Snoop Doggy Dogg! Like this and like that and like this and like that and like this and like that and a HUH!)

3. YOUR “FLY Girl” NAME:
(first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)
S Gir (hmm, this one kinda sux)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Owl (Hoo!)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:
(middle name, city where you were born)
Ning Ridgewood (Do I get to be a surrogate mom in this soap opera?)

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Girsp (I think that was a sound that Jabba the Hutt made when he ate that frog-thing)

7. SUPERHERO NAME:
(”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
The Lilac Java

8. NASCAR NAME:
(the first names of your grandfathers)
We don't do Nascar.

9. STRIPPER NAME:
(the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Lolita After Eight (YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
(mother’s & father’s middle names )
I'm not playing.

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME:
(Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
McKee Minneapolis (Is that near Eden Prairie?)

12. SPY NAME:
(your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Autumn Lilac

13. CARTOON NAME:
(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")
Nectarine Pajamy Panty (this one went straight to video)

14. HIPPY NAME:
(What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Smoothie Birch

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME:
(”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
The Singing Wind Tour

10 comments:

B.E. Earl said...

I used to wake up early just to watch Nectarine Pajamy Panty.

And that was just six months ago!

jamwall said...

1. Bernice Honda

2. Peppermint Bon-bon Oatmeal (Oh, yeah, the bitches be drawn to this gangsta like this and like that and like this and HUH!!!)

3. G Fre (Gene Frenkel doesn't make a very good Flygirl name)

4. Green Monkey

5. Cowbell Minneapolis

6. FreGe (That was the sound made by the frog when he was eaten by Jabba the Hut)

7. The Blue Martini

8. Nas What?

9. Ben Gay Gobstopper

10. Spanky Spanky

11. Leebens Sao Paulo (That's south of Eden Prairie).

12. Halloween Wildflower (ok, that's lame)

13. Mango Nudey

14. Eggs Larch

15. The Coming up with Stupid Ideas to Write About Rain Tour.

jiggs said...

My superhero name is:

The plaid miller high life!

My stripper name:

bacon reeses peanut butter cups

hippie name:

nothing pine

Think Frustrated said...

I did this one on my site.

Your soap opera name sounds like an Indian gyno.

miss kendra said...

i like how my stripper name is asian:

lucky dragonfruit starburst.

Scarlet Hip said...

I can't decide which name is better: Dr. Shitheap or Lolita After Dark. I guess it depends on if I'm horny or not.

Lolita After Dark it is!

P.S. You are so my secret crush too. Pass it on.

Bill said...

I did this and all my names sucked except for my detective name ... Blue Cat!

Well, I kinda liked my superhero name too ... The Red Wine. Although it sounds like I'd be the kind of guy who would set a poor example.

Ah, well ... I guess my alternative superhero name would have been The Lilac Tea. But who would feel assured knowing that the day could only be saved by a superhero known as The Lilac Tea? Doesn't inspire confindence ...

Bill said...

"Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird. It's a plane. No! It's ... The Lilac Tea?"

Elmo said...

Y'all Chickenhawks to Me - by Elmo (MP3)

(If you have trouble with the link, right click and "save target as")

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

I'm The Green Manhattan. Sweet!