May 15, 2007

In the pink


So what happened was I suddenly got really busy, and it's like this crazy manic energy that keeps me just running running running like a hamster in the wheel I can't really spend a lot of time on creativity because all my energy is going into the projects, these amazing projects the kids are turning out which are due in two days and after that I will just crash, maybe. One day last week we had a really fun day that included a 12-on-12 tug of war and food, there was cake, lots of it. And of course it is so lovely outside the trees are blooming and dropping all their petals it's like a giant pink snowstorm so every day I go out and sweep my driveway of the petals. I wish I could box them up and send them to you but they wither so very quickly. I had a giant party for Cinco de Mayo lots of people came and I bought booze, actual booze, from the alcohol store for others to drink for the margarita punch, the booze store where I felt like a fish out of water funny when I used to make that stop every week, twice three times sometimes and they knew me by name how sad is that? Now if I could just find my Zen place I will turn to my former state of bliss and maybe some ideas will come, I'm a bit blocked in my writing. I think if I did this sort of thing more often then ideas would come. Oh and I still love you, I didn't forget you know.

10 comments:

jamwall said...

lets roll around and frollick in your pink snow.

that sounds perverted...

miss kendra said...

i <3 you.

ajooja said...

I've been like that too ... but I love me some pink. ;)

jiggs said...

you have a meme, you know. also, I don't have any new ideas anymore either.

Übermilf said...

Miss Spin, I say this as someone who knows: that post sounded a lot like a grown-up Junie B. Jones wrote it.

That's not a bad thing, by the way. But I sense a literary influence.

Madge said...

I love you too.

Bill said...

I believe when we can't create it's because we're busy creating, it's just locked away in that part of the brain that says, "Pss off, I'm busy!" You know, the part of the brain that is quietly doing stuff we're totally unaware of until that day when we suddenly have a creative case of the runs and can't stop making stuff.

That's just my theory. And I'm not sure I was very clear. But I got thrown by the word verification: skilgay

What's that supposed to mean?

Jeans Pants said...

Cinco de Mayo party and no invite?!!!!

Brian said...

I've been in the same situation lately; too much stuff occupying that creative part of my brain that came up with all the blog stuff. I think we're all collectively getting our shit done now so that way everyone can slack during the summer.

Freiya said...

and breathe.......

my mind goes like this late at night when i can't sleep, whirling and rushing away.
and personally, i think lying under falling cherry blossom sounds like a good zen place :)