Love and adoration!
In the form of gifts, from Her Royal Highness the Sea Hag. Lookit!:
There was a bovine card.
How now? Say the kitties.,Jinx & Tyson
There were tufts of fur.
This makes me feel a little funny in my tum tum.
A bitchin' T-shirt!Oh wait, I should model it ...
Here's what it will look like when I wear it.
Assorted items!A sticker I almost put on my car,
and then reconsidered ... pink taco? ...
Hot Lips hot candies!
And a wiggly gross finger pen,
and a pen that says dirty stuff.
A $3 nail file from Vegas!
and some key-chains.
The Prize of Prizes,a fortune-telling apparatus.
I can't wait to play!
A magnet.
This is the 2nd voodoo gift I have gotten.
What must you think of me?
I plan to use this scapegoat to eliminate
some of my recent angst.
Oh thank you, thank you, LBSeaHag,
for your spontaneous postal love!!!
10 comments:
seahag is so postal!
makes me want to cover myself in stamp adhesive.
wow, very good gifts!
those gifts are mega bitchin!
amusingly, I was asked to give a word verification, but there was no word there. so I had to type random characters until it gave me one.
SG - Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for visiting my site and checking out the tunes.
Great gifts! I loved the interactive greeting card with the Bambi-eyed bovine on the front.
I'm embarrassed to admit that I brought home all my female friends "Pink Taco" thongs as a gag gift when I went to Vegas....;)
I love scavenger hunts!!
I just don't know what to say to all this. I'm left commentless.
Kitties are adorable
I was away from the internet for about a week, and what a pleasant surprise to see this...
muah...you are totally my hero...
wow, you're so lucky you got a care package from Seahag. I hope one day I'll be as lucky! Neat stuff!
Post a Comment