Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
i had my mom take out all my stuffed animals from my room when i was a kid because i thought they were all staring at me.true story.
So. Not. Okay.
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I was pretty sure clicking on that it would be one of those things where the ghost jumps up and screams "WOOOO." Thankfully, it wasn't.
It is like ETs closet at our house. We even have an ET.
If I saw that in a dark room I WOULD FREAK!
Just too much!
Why must you cry?
sysm--that video was painful. Wow. Just so, so bad.
that picture is scary.
I bought my wife a teddy bear for Valentine's Day. Now I have to incinerate it when she's not home.
What's with all the anons? And where is jamwall's face? Is this like one of those Japanese curses? Cuase that would be scary.
Is it just me, or does that look like an oral fetish doll?
i think that was pre-new blogger. you can see my face now!
I saw this movie, I'm sure. Circa 1973, right?
Post a Comment
15 comments:
i had my mom take out all my stuffed animals from my room when i was a kid because i thought they were all staring at me.
true story.
So. Not. Okay.
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I was pretty sure clicking on that it would be one of those things where the ghost jumps up and screams "WOOOO." Thankfully, it wasn't.
It is like ETs closet at our house. We even have an ET.
If I saw that in a dark room I WOULD FREAK!
Just too much!
Why must you cry?
sysm--that video was painful. Wow. Just so, so bad.
that picture is scary.
I bought my wife a teddy bear for Valentine's Day. Now I have to incinerate it when she's not home.
What's with all the anons? And where is jamwall's face? Is this like one of those Japanese curses? Cuase that would be scary.
Is it just me, or does that look like an oral fetish doll?
i think that was pre-new blogger.
you can see my face now!
I saw this movie, I'm sure. Circa 1973, right?
Post a Comment