Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
I love him not.
I want him as my very own.
Gadzooks.
That's hilarious. :)
Too many bears...I'm frightened!
thanks for visiting my blog. what did you mean by your statement "i am so on to you"?
Awwwww!
the family dressed as bears caused my eyes to clamp shut in some sort of self preservation reflex, possibly to prevent the horrific image being burnt onto my retinas for life.....
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love him not.
I want him as my very own.
Gadzooks.
That's hilarious. :)
Too many bears...I'm frightened!
thanks for visiting my blog. what did you mean by your statement "i am so on to you"?
Awwwww!
the family dressed as bears caused my eyes to clamp shut in some sort of self preservation reflex, possibly to prevent the horrific image being burnt onto my retinas for life.....
Post a Comment