
... and yes, I did meme this from Neil, but look how many comments he got in one day! 66! We can do at least as well as that!
Here's how it goes. You ask me a question. Then, the next commenter answers it, pretending to be me, then asks a new question.
Like this:
Miss Kendra said ...
Why do birds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
Tits McGee said ...
Because, just like me, they want to be dry-humped against the side of a barn.
What is your favorite sandwich meat?
Jamwall said ...
Minnesotan manwich.
Why can't you just behave yourself?
And so on. I think we could have minutes of fun with this. Let the games begin!
42 comments:
Because I need my have? Get it? ha ha
Why do you like the internet?
Easy access to "those" pictures...
Superman or Batman?
I don't know.
Does confessing that you stole someone else's creative idea and post mmake it any better?
I'm not sure. Admitting you stole something and apologizing for it is the right thing to do, but is it ever acceptable to steal things in the first place? Damn shades of gray, anyhow...
Would you rather have fame or fortune? Why?
Fortune baby. I already got the fame.
Show
me
the
money!
Does Monkey snore?
Yes but only when it's raining outside.
What is it about Dick Cheney that drives all the women mad with desire?
It's his mad aim with a shotgun.
Where do pygmy marmosets go to die?
The pygmies travel for many, many miles to the Suur Munamägi, the highest peak in all of Estonia. There, they lay their weary, microencephalatic heads upon the soft thrush of the grandest land in all of Northern Europe and slowly fade away. And then the villagers come and eat their remains.
Why can't everyone else's hair be as beautiful as mine?
because the world is not ready for such aweome power, though it is a renewable source and should be kept in mind.
is there anything wrong with being average?
not if you add a little pepper sauce with the lubricant.
daddy, where to babies come from?
From the holiest of unions.
If down were up, where would "down under" be?
Canadia.
Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?
Granny.
What does the world need now?
What the world needs now is more single men with six-pack abs.
I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Who decided that the work week should be five days?
I thought about just saying "Yo Momma" and moving on to my silly question which I will probably never remember to come back and read the answer to, but that would be cheating (in my mind) so I'll attempt an answer. I'm pretty sure it was either Batman or Superman, both of whom are equally gay, essentially.
Why do people drive so fast in general?
Because there is no speed limit in General. Or am I thinking of Germany?
Why can't a chicken cross the road without everyone wanting to get all up in its business?
Because people drive so fast on roads and crossing chickens just get in the way.
Why does wine taste soooooooo good, yet makes you drunk?
Alcohol has a biphasic effect on the body, which is to say that its effects change over time. That is why wine tastes good and gets you drunk. Which isn't really healthy for your liver.
Why can't I live off of cheese, alone?
Who says you can't? I do.
Can I shave your legs?
Yes! And there's an extra $20 in it for ya if you don't nick me.
What's the most interesting dream you've had recently?
I was dry-humping Tits against the side of a barn.
Could someone please explain my uncontrollable, animal lust for Jiggs Casey?
It's the french manicure.
What makes "Magic Shell" so magic?
witch power.
If 1 + 1 = 2 every time, what good is it?
That 1 + 1 = 2 everytime makes us feel safe. It acts as a pacifier in these troubled times.
May I cuddle against your fabulous buttocks?
Of course you may, sweet baby. Remember how it was?
How long can we keep this up?
Hopefully longer for I have yet to have my minutes of fun.
Why won't my baby sleep for longer than 5 minutes?
Because your baby will turn into a pumpkin after six minutes.
Why are my feet so cold?
Feet, the lowest extremities of the body, are often susceptible to lack of good blood flow, and so the capillaries reaching the surface of the skin are often compromised. A good diet with plenty of exercise, along with chaktra alignment and hourly meditation will improve your blood circulation. Try a glass of red wine every now and then, as it has been suspected that wine will actually assist in the bloodflow throughout your body.
How did I get to be so smart?
when you were abducted and aural-probed, then aliens implanted a fetus in there. you should only have about 16 more weeks gestation until your ear canal bursts forth a brood of little alien babies.
what color undies are you wearing today?
Various shades of green. They're camouflage patterned. Yeah...I'm that freaky.
Is busting up your thumb on a Golden Tee video game a sign of mental retardation?
Not at all! Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is the diagnosis my man!
Am I INSANE, or merely Quirky?
I don't care, as long as you brought me some more worcestershire sauce.
Did you bring some protection?
Yes I did, and their names are Vito and Ike.
What is it about The Osmonds that I find so alluring?
its the possibility that donny and marie might kiss.
special recipe or extra crispy?
let's try that again,
its the possibility that donny and marie might kiss.
special recipe or extra crispy?
Original, extra crispy is bullshit and you know it.
Why does it still hurt when you pee?
Because I never got my shipment of uribleed.
My coffee tasted like cack. Any suggestions?
Stop wiping your ass with the coffee filter. TP works just fine.
Is it me, or is that Velma chick from the Scooby-Doo cartoons kinda stacked?
In an eighteen hour, cross your heart old Jane Russell kinda way.
Why am I still online after a thousand hours and bleeding eyeballs, playing silly monkey games?
Because the reindeer games have ended.
What's black and white and red all over?
Bill's hands because he put a log in the fireplace that was too big and wouldn't burn properly.
Why did Bill put a log in the fireplace that was too big and wouldn't burn properly.
Because he like FIRE, and he like BIG fire! UGH!
Why is Spinning Girl ALWAYS spinning?
Post a Comment