Here's what I did.
You know I like me some mag-poems.
So I cordoned off an area of my wall and painted it with magnetic base coat.
They also make the chalkboard paint used later.
My lines were pretty straight.It weighs a ton.
A tonne!
Please admire my skillz.
Some of the finished product.

The complete wall.
Take a closer look at my words (by clicking on them)
and suggest a poem/phrase that I may put up.
Or give me a topic and I will do my best with it.
I will show you when it's done.
It'll be as if you live in my house!



7 comments:
That is SO damned cool! I had no idea they made a magnetic paint! I hope you come up with some great stories with it!
phrase: celebrate brilliant women
"give her a caramel home in the universe"
"look at eternity's velvet ghost"
You are brilliant. I love you.
blush liquid rhythm
Remember secret velvet throb, sister.
Holy crap! When I get a house, I'm doing the whole thing in magnetic paint. That will be sofa king awesome.
Post a Comment