October 14, 2006

The Flocking Continues [*UPDATED*]

YourNameHere has flocked to me. He didn't know that the proper form of blog-love is an ode, stalker art, or perhaps an egg sculpture. I think a semi-erotic tribute to my avatar qualifies. All the people must flock to me. Yes, et tu must flock to me. Come come, children.


UPDATE: In response to his general fabulosity, and the fact that he may or may not be in love with me, YourNameHere is now on the Spinning Bed. Make room, people. Of course, Jamwall & Jiggs still get to share my pillow and Miss K still gets to have one hand inside my pants. Monkey, as we all know, is nestled down the front of my shirt. Where he will dwell forever and ever.

16 comments:

Osbasso said...

I'm partial to the avatar where you're eating me, instead. (get your minds outta the gutters, pervs)

Freewheel said...

That's a touching tribute to you.

Anonymous said...

Gee, now my wee link to you last week feels so small and insignificant.

miss kendra said...

i flock to you with wild abandon.

daily.

Monkey said...

I am but a sheep, in your flock, bleating...

yournamehere said...

It is my pleasure to worship you. I certainly haven't gotten anywhere worshipping god.

Bill said...

So ... I'm left with socks and foot callouses? I'm very discouraged. It sounds to me as if there is not enough Spinning Girl to go around.

Anamika Anyone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monkey said...

I love my place of honor. It's very warm in here.

Brookelina said...

Todd hogs the covers.

jamwall said...

i'm glad to be a reaffirmed member of your spinning bed.

miss kendra said...

WOW! i'm so excited.

FRITZ said...

I will, hopefully, remain huddled at the foot of the bed. I am content to remain....

LBseahag said...

Wow...I hope to get to snuggle your feet....
All this time thought Monkey was a girl...dammit.

Tits McGee said...

Let's have a topless pillow fight!

Please?

jiggs said...

That pillow is so soft. it feels so nice against my head... I'm creeping myself out.