Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
enjoyed that!
Wow.... FLAAAASHBACK!!!! I have not seen that in many many years. Thanks for making me laugh! :)
my god, that was archived in the back of my mind and hasn't been tapped for over 30 years! you have a way of tapping me!
I remembered!
Everything's better with buttah! Thanks!
I miss this
OMG!!!!!My sis and I have this same flashback!!!! AKK! Thank you sooooo much!
I bet we could find the "Me and My Llama" one, too!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
enjoyed that!
Wow.... FLAAAASHBACK!!!! I have not seen that in many many years. Thanks for making me laugh! :)
my god, that was archived in the back of my mind and hasn't been tapped for over 30 years!
you have a way of tapping me!
I remembered!
Everything's better with buttah! Thanks!
I miss this
OMG!!!!!
My sis and I have this same flashback!!!! AKK!
Thank you sooooo much!
I bet we could find the "Me and My Llama" one, too!!!!!!!
Post a Comment