Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
i love him!give him a cuddle for me.
Bees, latex suits and now bats!I think I lust you even more!
You need to get out more often...
I used to think bats were cute until one smiled at me. "Ree reee reee!" Bleh!
Bats and I went our separate ways when I had o chase one out of a small upper floor bedroom with a broom. Picture Don Knotts, a broom and a bat ... yes, that would be the image. My dignity took numerous knocks that night.
Will he be my friend?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love him!
give him a cuddle for me.
Bees, latex suits and now bats!
I think I lust you even more!
You need to get out more often...
I used to think bats were cute until one smiled at me. "Ree reee reee!" Bleh!
Bats and I went our separate ways when I had o chase one out of a small upper floor bedroom with a broom. Picture Don Knotts, a broom and a bat ... yes, that would be the image. My dignity took numerous knocks that night.
Will he be my friend?
Post a Comment