July 21, 2006

Vanilla Panda

Somebody has awakened my interest in catchy two-word phrases. See how fun they are!:

Sun Dog (I don't feel enough of you commented on the loveliness. Please do so now. I will wait.)
Dry Hump
Over Easy
Double Dutch
Loosey Goosey
Bad Ass
Yankee Doodle
Hoi Poloi
Miss Terlovely
Hocus Pocus
Hanky Panky
Jack Nut
Jack Leg
Wing Nut
Space Shot
Knuckle head
Patty Cake
Dead hooker
Patty Melt
Sugar britches
Fussy Britches
Hot Pants
Long Johns

What other 2-word phrases can we add to the list? Maybe I will make these into ice cream flavors, and become a gazillionaire.

11 comments:

Lex said...

Pitter Patter

Haha, I have no idea really. I only know bad words:)

Scarlet Traces said...

i kinda like vanilla panda, not sure what it is, maybe i should of checked that before i said i liked it really but it sounds good.... i'm hoping it's a big cream coloured bear that hands out ice creams to passers by :)
the only other words i can think of are bad words as well......

Spinning Girl said...

School Girl
Government Cheese
Cattle Prod

Tits McGee said...

Air Bags
Sweater Puppies
Dirty Pillows

Ninian said...

Fruit Bat
World Peace (Swirled Peas)
Cell Phone
Sowing Seeds
Random Tasks
Information Highway


I'm suddenly overwhelmed by a desire to disseminate the meanings of these micro phrases and make new ones. hehehehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that a Dead Hooker flavored ice cream would be a rotten seller.

But Dead Clown would be awesome for an ice cream. Think of the colors!

DaMasta said...

Spinny Gal
Quesa Dilla
Swatch Watch
Ever lasting [wha]
Wish wash
That Whore
Fuddy Duddy

jamwall said...

splendiforous dorsals
cow bell
omniprescent cattleprods

Kat said...

Hey Spinning Girl...I like these little word games. Here's my contribution.

nonsense:
Flinka Flonk
Doozle Dorf

and the redundant list:
Pizza Pie
Tuna Fish
Soda Pop

icecream flavour- that's it. that's the flavour...noone has ever invented icecream flavour...what would that be? Just cream, guar gum and sugar? Maybe an egg too. dunno.

earl- you kill me.

BadGod said...

Cleveland steamer
or
Dirty Sanchez. Either one would make a great ice cream flavor!

If you were into that kind of thing, I mean.

Willie Baronet said...

How could you possibly leave out canker sore???

word ver: jxskrvy