July 18, 2006

Ding ding ding! The stupidest contest ever, and you will participate now!

Stop the presses! LBB has used one of my favorite words of all time in this post.

Can you guess which word it is?

It is one of the words in this list of favorite words I've compiled from his post.


I think it is time for a contest!

The first person to guess which word is my favorite, wins a prize! I'm not announcing the prize yet, because I need to decide among the vast assortment of crap that I have discovered as I pack for my move, but you may be assured that it is dusty, old, and smells vaguely of cat pee. I promise to wear it inside my shirt for half the day before I send it to you.

3 guesses per person.

The choices:
bling
booty
coax
chump
cockfighter
cock rage
cockpit
conjure
faggy
fella
freggin'
frenzy
froth
gobstopper
happy-go-lucky
illicit
innuendo
moot
noble
primal
savage
scrutiny
shifty
thorax
thugs
underbelly
virtue
wife-beater

Good luck!


Disclaimer: This contest is intended for the use of the individual(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this contest is not authorized (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of this contest, although the yorkshire terrier next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft: However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. This bag is not a toy. If you have received this contest in error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites and place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 2 hours before icing.

19 comments:

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

You do my post too much honor, Spinning Girl.

But I'll hazard a guess...

Lightning Bug's Butt said...

Coax or Conjure or Froth.

jamwall said...

how about "gobstopper"

miss kendra said...

i'm guessing thorax.

Tits McGee said...

innuendo

Nudge nudge, wink, wink.

Madge said...

freggin'?

(moot or chump? no?)

Bill said...

Since I've no idea what the answer is I did what I often do - rather than choose your favourite words, I chose mine. From the list, they are:

- chump
- froth
- fella

The above are all really good words. Huzzah!

jiggs said...

I was gonna use thorax as one of the words, but ms. kendra already took that! blast!

and it just occurred to me that "cockpit" really ought to mean that space in between the penis and the ballsack.

my guesses:

cockpit
cock rage
bling

You did an HNT entitled bling so I hope that's it.

Karen Little said...

I'll go for innuendo, freggin' or frenzy.

Email me for my postal address to send my prize to ;)

Twirling Girl said...

Booty, freggin' and wife-beater

❉ pixie ❉ said...

moot
thorax
conjure

Slyde said...

thorax
moot
wife-beater

DaMasta said...

why is flail not in there. oh well. that's my guess. even though it's not in there. whatever.

DaMasta said...

ILICIT, UNDERBELLY, COAX.

WHOA.. WHY AM I YELLING?

Rrramone said...

We must be in sync. Before I even saw that you had a list below I went to the post, read it and made a list of 4 words myself. 3 of the 4 were on your list so I can easily make my guesses. Warning: I am SO tapped into your head that I'm sure one of these is right, so I feel it's only fair to make all guessers after me disqualified if they choose the same words.

Booty, gobstopper, moot.

Freewheel said...

gobstopper

jamwall beat me to it.

Zen Wizard said...

"Moot."

t2ed said...

moot, thorax or underbelly

Kat said...

Seeing as I hardly know ya, this is strictly a guess...
hows 'bout

cock rage
savages
illicit