May 17, 2006

Blog of Note!

I love that you actually took the
time to do this, sweet Ricardo.

2 comments:

FRITZ said...

I have something to tell you.

I have always loved you.

I am so glad you didn't demote me from the Pigpile.

And like a good relationship with a non-crying Viking, I know that I can take a respite and come back and still know

that I just adore you.

But not in that wierd-moth's-head-way. no, no.

I'm now going to translate this for you:

English to French:
J'ai quelque chose vous dire. J'ai vous ai toujours aimé. Je suis si heureux vous ne m'avez pas rétrogradé du Pigpile. Et comme un bon rapport avec un Viking non-pleurant, je sais que je peux prendre un sursis et revenir et encore le savoir que je vous adore juste.

French to English:
I have something to say to you. I have always loved you. I am so happy you did not retrogress me of Pigpile. And like a good relationship with a not-crying Viking, I know that I can take a deferment and return and still the knowledge that I adore you just.

English to German:
Ich habe etwas, zu Ihnen zu sagen. Ich habe liebte Sie immer. Ich bin, also glücklich Sie nicht retrogress ich von Pigpile. Und wie ein gutes Verhältnis zu einem nicht-schreienden Viking, weiß ich, daß ich eine Verzögerung und Rückkehr und noch das Wissen nehmen kann, daß ich Sie gerade verehre.

And back again:
I have something to say to you. I have always loved you. I am thus lucky, you not retrogress I from Pigpile. And like a good relationship to a non-crying Viking, I know that I can take a delay and a return and still the knowledge that I admire you straight

And English to Japanese:
私は何かをあなたに言うべき有する。私は常に愛したあることが。私はこうして幸運、ないretrogress Pigpile からのI である。そして非叫ぶViking へのよい関係のように、私は私が私がまっすぐに賞賛するという遅れおよびリターンおよびまだ知識取ることができることを知っている

And back again
I should call what to you, it possesses. As for me always loves a certain thing which. I in this way, am the I from of retrogress Pigpile which is not fortunate. And fault like the relationship whose is good to Viking which shouts, as for me lag and the return that and I praise me straightly, you know that still knowledge it can take.

I Heart Spinnerina.

jiggs said...

montalban, please don't beat me for pointing out the fakeness of your man boobs!