Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Chemical elements & symbols? Are you nuts? I could take 16 years and never get that right.I need a subject I know something about.
yeah, i bombed that one too.you're a science teacher. you have an advantage.i totally nailed like 16 version of the sat vocab one though.
Awh, you are so cute.Science makes my head hurt.
No, but I can scratch my head and blink that fast.
couldn't even find the spot to click in 16 seconds
7 seconds. Hs:Honors ChemistryHonors BioHonors PhysicsUT:Chem 1Chem 2Organic ChemBio 1Bio 2Micro Bio 1Boo-yah.How I remember the symbol for Gold:[Au] "Hey you! I found gold." Get it? A-u. Hey-you. Get it?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Chemical elements & symbols? Are you nuts? I could take 16 years and never get that right.
I need a subject I know something about.
yeah, i bombed that one too.
you're a science teacher. you have an advantage.
i totally nailed like 16 version of the sat vocab one though.
Awh, you are so cute.
Science makes my head hurt.
No, but I can scratch my head and blink that fast.
couldn't even find the spot to click in 16 seconds
7 seconds.
Hs:
Honors Chemistry
Honors Bio
Honors Physics
UT:
Chem 1
Chem 2
Organic Chem
Bio 1
Bio 2
Micro Bio 1
Boo-yah.
How I remember the symbol for Gold:
[Au] "Hey you! I found gold." Get it? A-u. Hey-you. Get it?
Post a Comment