April 17, 2006

There is, in this small universe, a wormhole that leads to hell.

The Collector's Exchange is where all of the devil's minions hang out. Tread with care, my friend, for here is just a taste of the many horrors you will encounter:

Butterfly from Hell


Lamb of Doom

Isn't it terrible? Do you not fear? Do you, as I do, weep for all of mankind?

Oh, an aside ... a search on the Estonian word for bear (karu) produced this:

Possibly the only bear-in-costume that doesn't make me dry heave. In fact ... well, what does it say about me if on the one hand I fear for the immortal life of my soul, yet on the other hand I crave a tumble in the pit-o-balls with this most lovable karu? She is a human dressed as a bear, not a bear dressed as a human, so it is all right. Right? Right?? Damn straight it's all right. I wrote the recipe for this particular batch of crazy sauce, and if I say it's all right, it's all right. Now get in the ball-pit with us.

16 comments:

Lee Ann said...

You are right, we have definitely established the little dressed up bears are ridiculous. But, what the heck is the one in the colored balls hanging on a rope? Wonder if she actually thinks she is cute! Ugh!
haha...where do you find these?

Tits McGee said...

AUGH!!!

Butterfly Bear just gave me dry heaves.

SignGurl said...

Bwahahaha!!! I'm in the balls with you.

amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

what do you mean, why am I linked to your template....I don't understand?

kimberlina said...

bears dressed as other things are truly the bane of the earth and harbingers of the end of days.

::starts stocking up on evian and canned veg-all::

Willie Baronet said...

I'd love to. Be right over.

Tumbleweed said...

I will get in the ball pit, but I am not touching the Lamb of Doom! NO, you can't make me. Stop it! you're creeping me out. Don't dare me....come on, that's not fair!

dizzy von damn! said...

that picture is some sort of weird fetish thing, but i have to admit- when i first glanced at it i thought, "she looks like me."

then i made it bigger, and not so much, but still. similar.

AndyT13 said...

I loved the Know Thyself post. Yoink! You'll get credit. :-)
Bears dressed as other things=VERY BAD. I get that. The girl dressed as a bear amidst balls? KINKY! Count me in! My sobriety is suckin. I'm goin gto the gym 2 hours a day and down to 1800 calories a day but can't stop 1000 of those calories from being beer. Having a tough time emotionally. BTW you're the second cool Estonian I know!

Unknown said...

I think I recognize her from my Karu Gone Wild video.

dizzy von damn! said...

this one is the "bear dressed as dead."

madge said...

We take our shoes off first, right?

jiggs said...

silly kendra. bears don't go to heaven.

I am out of bear puns.

DaMasta said...

Wait a minute. Balls.. where? There? With a.. bear?


Oh god. I think I slept with Dr. Suess one too many times. Mom was right.

FRITZ said...

I would like to get in the ball-pit with you as a bear dressed as a human.

I actually thought the service bears were cute.

So freakin' sue me.

Crystal said...

Let's play in the ball pin! WEEE! Stear around the toddler pee, friends! And don't put your fingers in your mouth. Those balls are a germ haven!

So many childhood scars. So little time.