April 15, 2006

Oh, why, thank you.

(Thanks, Quilting Girl)

oh, and coincidentally ...

You Are a Bunny Pop!
It takes a whole lot more than three licks to get to your center. You cheeky bunny!

7 comments:

Tumbleweed said...

Love it! I'm first...yipee. I knew there would be an upside to staying home on a Saturday night! Kisses!

dizzy von damn! said...

if you smell like the butt we know and love (you know the one) i don't think it's that bad.

a butt is sometimes better than a mouth.

Bill said...

Surely it's a sign of social disintegration when so many people are familiar with the smell of butt.

FRITZ said...

How does a bunny know...wait a minute.

(Runs away)
(Runs back)

Oh shew. The bunny I got IS chocolate.

Just chocolate.

Crystal said...

I am Jelly Beans.
Easter is all about fun and sweet treats. None of that Jesus dying on a cross stuff!

I'm deep.

You smell like butt. HAHA!

Weary Hag said...

Yeah... figures. I'm a chocolate bunny. The write-up told me that I'm a traditionalist and secretly want to dress up as a bunny. Since I've already done that in my lifetime, I guess it's not such a big secret anymore.

At least I'm not a bear wanting to dress up like um ... anything else. That would be tragic, right?

DaMasta said...

I think I was jelly beans. I forget why. Something about being classic, everyone licks* me, easy going..


*could have been "likes"