Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.
This vajayjay is not a toy.
April 05, 2006
For the Love of Paco
DaMasta thought she had a hernia (she named him it Paco), so there was really only one remedy. A remedy by a hairy fellow named Burt. Read all about it here.And here.
so, i totally don't know about hernias, except that i gave my mom one when i was born, but i wanted to say that i, too, loved the poisonwood bible. a fuck a lot.
then i tried to read pigs in heaven 12 times and just couldn't do it.
Okay, I have to apologize for posting without even reading your post. BUT...you will understand when you read this heartfelt ode--found by my husband no less--entitled, "You rule, Vietnamese Waxer Lady".
8 comments:
oooooo, I should TOTALLY get sick more often!
I bought a new motorcycle today, so I'm whoring for comments at my site.
Because I want all to revel in my new motorcycle.
I'm such an only child.
so, i totally don't know about hernias, except that i gave my mom one when i was born, but i wanted to say that i, too, loved the poisonwood bible. a fuck a lot.
then i tried to read pigs in heaven 12 times and just couldn't do it.
spinning girl totally sends the bestest gifts.
you rock my world.
so hard, you gave me a hernia.
You send the coolest gifts!
Okay, I have to apologize for posting without even reading your post. BUT...you will understand when you read this heartfelt ode--found by my husband no less--entitled, "You rule, Vietnamese Waxer Lady".
Oh My Crap.
I am such a nerd. I am also a "premature wordverificator". Here's the URL:
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/142248974.html
couldnt get in to comment on hnt - so happy nht way down here - u were recommended by bee gee... had to find you...
Post a Comment