Today on my way home, I spotted a disturbance in the pond ... what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a Serpent of gigantic size!! A fair maiden was wading into the shallows and trying to get near the creature to pet it, but I warned her to take cover for she (Nessie) is a temperamental beast!
I may have imagined the whole thing, though; it just seems too good to be true.
I may have imagined the whole thing, though; it just seems too good to be true.
13 comments:
Enormous serpent. Wet girl.
Sounds like a sex dream to me.
Let's fence them in and charge admission.
Freudian slip, much?
I thought the lockness monster was in Sweeden or something like that?
Crabcake, lol - you totally took my joke.
Ole' Nessie looks smaller than I thought she'd be. Hmmmmm Maybe that chick is just GIANT.
Then again, maybe not.
Whatever medication your on, please share. I would like to come home and see something like that.Ha ha
I am so jerkin' off to that pic.
I put my quiz I stole from on my blog. Come check it out. And I say "come", I mean visit my blog. Perv.
Aw, sorry, Freadkazojd. We can share if you want. Check out Anna down there complaining that the serpent is too small. ahhhhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!
it's me! it's me!
anna thinks i'm giant.
hmph.
How did my ex-boss get to Connecticut?
(And I mean the monster, not Miss Kendra).
calling dr freud.
and I thought I was the only one having sex fantasies with k.
Lay off the black currant wine.
I KNEW it! I KNEW it!
Ever since I moved to Connecticut, I've had this feeling that I'm in a verrrrry special place where every other block there is a pond or lake and magical things can happen in and about these waters. I shall now race down to the pond out back and see what I can find. Thank you for this newsy item!
Post a Comment