Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. This vajayjay is not a toy.
Awwwwww. Is that your little housekeeper? Can I borrow him for a bit? I'm too lazy to fold my laundry. . .
see i think that one is kind of cute.his little face! i think maybe it's because he's dressed as a bear, and not a bear dressed as something else.still. i want to kiss his face.
He's not your butt, I presume. Because if it was you'd know it, right? Am I right?
I. EFFING. HATE. PEOPLE. WHO. DRESS. UP. THEIR. ANIMALS. LIKE. PEOPLE. It seriously makes me want to punch things. With a dog. Who's dressed up like a bullfighter.
That picture scares me.
Sayyyyy. That's a real pooch in there. Shanshu, maybe it's just his head poking through. Hopefully they'll give him a taco to make up for his embarrassment. I know my dog would do anything for a taco...or an ice cube. She's cheap.
Is it wrong that I think that one's cute?I just love your profile picture. It was one of the first I noticed when I started blogging. It so fits you.
Wait.Just wait.We've gone from bears dressed as other live animals to live animals being dressed as dead rock stars.What next?Live rock stars being dressed as dead bears?
What the hell is with the little dressed up dogs today! Kick it! Kick it!
LOL!!! Man that was wrong with a capital WRONG!!! LOL!!! Way to go, thanks for the Taco Bell nightmares!
What the..?Who the..?Oh, the humanity!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Awwwwww. Is that your little housekeeper? Can I borrow him for a bit? I'm too lazy to fold my laundry. . .
see i think that one is kind of cute.
his little face!
i think maybe it's because he's dressed as a bear, and not a bear dressed as something else.
still. i want to kiss his face.
He's not your butt, I presume. Because if it was you'd know it, right? Am I right?
I. EFFING. HATE. PEOPLE. WHO. DRESS. UP. THEIR. ANIMALS. LIKE. PEOPLE.
It seriously makes me want to punch things. With a dog. Who's dressed up like a bullfighter.
That picture scares me.
Sayyyyy. That's a real pooch in there.
Shanshu, maybe it's just his head poking through. Hopefully they'll give him a taco to make up for his embarrassment. I know my dog would do anything for a taco...or an ice cube. She's cheap.
Is it wrong that I think that one's cute?
I just love your profile picture. It was one of the first I noticed when I started blogging. It so fits you.
Wait.
Just wait.
We've gone from bears dressed as other live animals to live animals being dressed as dead rock stars.
What next?
Live rock stars being dressed as dead bears?
What the hell is with the little dressed up dogs today! Kick it! Kick it!
LOL!!! Man that was wrong with a capital WRONG!!! LOL!!! Way to go, thanks for the Taco Bell nightmares!
What the..?
Who the..?
Oh, the humanity!
Post a Comment