March 29, 2006

Monkey Lovin', Havin' Some Fun

Jiggs suggested that all of the Monkey-lovers post memories of our favorite times with Monkey. Read no further until you hop over to see GPoA's video. Then come back here.


I'll wait.


Wasn't that sweet? OK now ...


It goes without saying (but I'm-a gonna say it) that Monkey, and the beautiful arm that fits his hoo-hah, are my favorite Bloggers of all time. Here are just a few snapshots from the vast album of photos from times we have shared:

Mayan Hot Chocolate Day

I made hot chocolate with hot peppers, from scratch,
while talking to Monkey on the phone.
He pretended to follow along, but really ...

He was making Swiss Miss!
Silly, adorable little simian,
my measuring got him all flustered!



The Good Ship Lollipop

I loved Monkey's post about the SS Lolli.

He & Purple went overboard and had to be rescued by net!




Monkey Visits Connecticut

By far my favorite time was when Monkey came to visit

me for three days in January.

One of the highlights was teaching him to eat with chopsticks.

No small feat for someone with no thumbs!

When we were out of bananas, I fed him sushi.

He did not like it.

But I made him a new avatar with the closeup I took.

ppssssst! check it out! ----------->

On Take Your Monkey To Work Day,

Monkey visited Quaintville Middle School

and went on a little adventure while I was teaching.

He was supposed to be sitting in my school bag, behaving,

but we know how curious primates can be.

Back at home, we had a Spa Night.

Monkey and I did cleansing facials and then snuggled into bed.

I didn't mind sharing the Spinning Bed with him, even

though he sings in his sleep and woke me up several times.

When I sent him home, I packed him and all of his acoutrements back

into his steamer trunk and kissed his little nose.

This little fussbudget doesn't travel light, that is for sure.

For someone so little, he leaves a giant void behind.

I Love You Monkey!!!





Visit Five Star Hotel: Monkey's Visit in my sidebar for the complete visit log and audio-video!

16 comments:

FRITZ said...

(Sigh).

I miss Monkey something awful. I even KINDA miss Calzone. I DO hope that Monkey hears this and manages to come out from the banana tree he has been sleeping in.

I worry for Monkey and the hand up his hoo-hah.

Sigh.

Scarlet Hip said...

You actually got to spend the most quality time with him. Lucky twat.

Yes, I'm supposed to be working.

Ubermilf said...

(sniff) You are so lucky to have been so close, to have actually touched his soft monkey fur... and so generous for sharing. (sniff) thank you. I miss Monkey, too.

(running away, bawling my head off)

aughra said...

I think my favorite is Spa Night. You are too cute.

Shanshu said...

Monkey will be missed, I'm sure. I know if I lost my little Omi ninja, I would be a little bit dead inside.

Scumbag said...

i'm all choked up. my monkey memories pale in comparison to yours.

Tumbleweed said...

Yes, we are all so jealous that you and Monkey have such a great bond. I love your stories!

Lee Ann said...

Oh, good memories...great pictures!

Monkey said...

Calzone told me about this and I had to come over and say.... I love you. I really do. I've missed you too. I promise to explain all soon.

(I've been deep deep undercover, working for Disney World.)

I love you,
Monkey

dizzy von damn! said...

i think monkey loves you still.

you can see it in his little black eyes.

Tits McGee said...

Thought this might cheer you up, SG.

jiggs said...

you and monkey had a special bond. a bond that can only be shared between a woman and a tiny boy
monkey.

Scarlet Hip said...

I just squirted a little. Actually a lot.

SignGurl said...

Yay! Monkey's hoo ha has been here and Spin's had her hand up it! I feel so special now.

GrandPooOfAwesome said...

Thanks Spinning Girl :). You're the best!

DaMasta said...

Dude, Monkey has a waaaaaay bigger hoo-haa than me. I'm not embarrassed anymore.

Ahh... your bed is sooo soft... I remember it like it was just...

...wait a sec. It never happened.

Nevermind.