When my daughter was a tot (christ I hate that word), she was in the back seat of the car during a ride and asked me once "Mommy, whose fingernail is stuck in the sky?"
I looked up and saw an image similar to the one you offered here. I was amazed. I have never seen the new moon as anything BUT a fingernail clipping from that day forward.
13 comments:
Wow. How did you get that close?
You ARE an angel, aren't you?!
Whoah!
Now I am craving a salad with Blue Cheese...
cockadoodlemoon
Do you think the man in the moon can see into your bedroom window at night? Especially when it gets so big down on the horizon.
Yeah it did! Great pics!
You stare too long into the moon, it'll start staring right back at you.
And then pretty soon it'll start telling you some lame story about how it needs to move in with you, and then you'll just have to live with it.
love Moon shots!
how is earthshine related to moonshadow?
Ok, nothing to do with this post, but have you seen the dancing singing ELMO doll dressed as a parrot?
I am so disturbed right now, it's not even funny.
I knew only you would understand my feelings.
Love that picture!
What a pretty series (do it more! do it more!)...what kind of zoom do you have? The Nikon Telescope 100x?!
feel better spinnerina!
(a little internet birdie tells me you're sick!)
When my daughter was a tot (christ I hate that word), she was in the back seat of the car during a ride and asked me once "Mommy, whose fingernail is stuck in the sky?"
I looked up and saw an image similar to the one you offered here. I was amazed. I have never seen the new moon as anything BUT a fingernail clipping from that day forward.
Kids, can't live with them ... can't sell them.
Post a Comment