February 12, 2006

We are a Small, but Proud Nation.

Estonia wins Gold!

Read about it here.

5 comments:

DaMasta said...

Looks like she might be related to you. I've seen you make that expression before.

kris said...

Truthfully, these pictures make me so happy. I can't remember the last time I had that expression on my face - these athletes must feel AMAZING!


I clearly need to get off my ass and win a gold medal.

Sleep Goblin said...

I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!!

I watched the parade of nations and cheered for your Estonian buddies! They had such cute blue and white outfits.

Pille said...

I got emails and text messages from friends all over the place (Estonia, UK, US) congratulating me on the occasion. Last time it happened was when we won Eurovision back in 2002:)
Nii et õnne meile mõlemale:)

Monkey said...

Congratulations! Yipee!

The boy is outside right now "training".